Re: All the best Cowboys have W's and F's in their initials

In message <970506145810_114287554@emout18.mail.aol.com>,
TheSlipKid@aol.com writes

- ------snip-----------

>--all from AOL and hoping "this" helps
>You bet it does.
>I know there are more that I can't remember.  I just haven't been saving any
>(or reading for that matter) of the posts lately. . . .

If you tot them up, they total more than 5 different screen-names which
makes it rather unlikely that one person is behind this.  After all, you only
get 5 accounts for your money and I can't envisage anybody foolish
enough to take out an additional account purely for disruption purposes.

Hope this helps,

- --
Gary L