Suggestion

Who cares who is who?

There have been personal insults traded--regardless of who started them--
and they should be kicked out regardless.

Now, in response to a question about Pete and "The Rock," I too was
pained not to see Pete rip out the electric at the Quad shows in Madison
Square (I was there the night of the radio broadcast, so I can always
relive it).

However, in Wash DC, he pulled it out and wailed on the Rock And
Love Reign O'er Me.  I was excited.  He did not push it to the max,
but it was still great.  He windmilled and everything.  he did not,
however, smash it.  Which upset me.

I have heard some of the most incredible stories about that.  Even
Pete seems to count it above his shows.  he said he wanted to
prove he could be like bruce Springsteen (whose drummer Max Weinberg
is highly underrated) and do a three-hour show.

I wish I could go to the House of Blues concert.

Kevin Cherry

PS: Has anyone heard anything more about the Nissan Pavilon shows
this summer?  They've been confirmed, but no announcement on
tickets.