Finally...the West!!

Can't wait to see PT in Denver!!  I only wish he was playing at Red Rocks
like Roger did a couple of years ago - what an amazing show that was. We
sat 2nd row & were blown away when JAE came out to check his bass. With
only about 50 people there at the time, sitting 10 feet away from him,
still daylight and everyone totally quiet listening to him
jam...incredible! Simon played one of his own songs that night, does he
have a new CD out?  Last one I have is Moving Target.

"all my money is spent on you, but your still selling your smile"

CC in CO