Re: Hartford, MG, FD, IH, and other nonsense

In message <l03010d00af94604a477b@[150.209.29.129]>, "Adam V.S.
Abbate" <aabbate@hamilton.edu> writes
>As to you, Mark and Wally, if
>you think the other's posting to be so ridiculous and pointless, then JUST
>IGNORE IT. There's no point in perpetuating an argment that no one's going
>to win and that annoys the heck out of everyone else. If you must respond
>to the other's post do it privately. You're going to win more enemies than
>friends if you keep this up. And _please_, no more comments about hot dogs
>and sucking thereof. I hope this whole mess dies soon.

Both Mark and Wally are expressing opinions on Who-related subjects.
Why should they have to resort to private e-mail when this list is an open
forum for Who-related discussion?

I'd hate to think anybody had to refrain from posting to the list because of a
difference in opinion.  Mark has already ducked out from one list because
of this, why should he do so again?

I suggest that everybody should loosen up and let things die out naturally.
These complaint posts are perpetuating the whole thing.

- --
Gary L