Lakewood tickets

> Today I stood in line with about ten people to get a seat at the
> Atlanta show.  It was rather sad that there wasn't more enthusiasm.
> Of course the weather has been terrible and the Music Midtown
> festival is this weekend but still it is night and day in comparison
> to '89.  No doubt because of the lack of enthusiasm, and the fact
> that I am going by myself, I got a fabulous seat.  Seventh row right
> center.
>
> Frank

Really? You are lucky!

> Blockbuster Music which printed up the tickets even faster than Publix
> and only one person got front section (not row, section) at all.  I know
> ticket sales are corrupt in Atlanta but jeez!

Tell me about it! I stood in front of the darn Blockbuster Music all
morning and got in early, having gotten a good drawing in the lottery they
held to determine who gets to buy tickets first. So Renee and I get up there
and they hand us seats in the center, but way back in the very last section,
not even a covered seat! I ask NICELY for an off-center but closer seat, and
get this- the guy YELLS at us and says that these are the closest they have
left anywhere, and we should be grateful to get anything, because there
aren't many left. What total B.S.! Very unprofessional, if you ask me. I
wonder, what would the BBB think of it? Not much, I'm afraid.

> If someone has tickets extra tickets for the first few rows, contact me
> and perhaps we can work something out.
>
> 				-Brian in Atlanta

Yeah, me too. Z93 (a radio station) hogged too many of tickets to give away.
Besides that, it's Ticketmaster being their usual evil selves.

- -Hart Deer
(deerdana@dekalb.dc.peachnet.edu)