Re: New lister

In message <970504181422_-433348579@emout17.mail.aol.com>,
DickWeiner@aol.com writes
>I'd like to see some tracks added that spot light Kenny in a way
>so people can really see the great gift he brought to the Who!
>Why do we need more live <pickard>, when they have never
>added any good Kenny Jones tracks to the reissues?

I'm in favour of more Jones-era Who studio tracks making it onto the discs
as bonus cuts.  The live material from this era has been played to death
though and doesn't deserve to take up *all* of the remaining disc time.
Frankly, not even the best remix treatment could revive that dreaded
version of 'Naked Eye' with the tacky percussion that they used to play in
the ' 80s.

- --
Gary L