Re: New lister

Hello All,
    My name is Richard and I just joining this list.
I have been a big Who fan (and no I am not fat! : ))
since I first saw them live in '82. And although my
career has moved me away from "the scene" I still
am very into the Who. My favorite member is Pete,
my favorite album is Who Are You,( although my
favorite song is Naked Eye).I have seen the band
many times over the years, as well as more then a
few solo shows, and I have quite a few Who records
in my collection. I am joining this list for two reasons,
(other then general Who chat),
1. To keep up with the Who's current touring schedule
and other recent activities.
2. To see if we "fans" can't do something about the
reissue plan underway. If I'm ging to shell out
another $16 for a CD I already have, it better have some
damn good bonus tracks on it. Although Who Are You
is my favorite, It's Hard and Facedances both came
out during very critical times in my life and hold special
meaning for me. I was very disapointed when I read in
ICE as to what they were planning, but was very relieved
when i read "Influence from the internet" was playing a
part in the decision process. So I am joining this list to add
my voice to the chorus. IMHO when Kenny Jones breathed
new life into the Who, something trully magic took hold.
Kenny Jones had spent many years, recording much music
with other people, why can't the reissue series acknowledge that?
I'd like to see some tracks added that spot light Kenny in a way
so people can really see the great gift he brought to the Who!
Why do we need more live <pickard>, when they have never
added any good Kenny Jones tracks to the reissues?

Any one else agree?

Anyway, once again let me say I am happy to join you all in
this discussion of the Worlds Greatest Band!

RW