Mailing list

                                                `
Please take me off the mailing list.  Thank you.  I have no need to hear
people arguing about this and that.  All I wanted was tour dates, etc. and
new and exciting news about the Who if possible.  Cool Information.  And I
am A HUGE John Entwhistle fan, I had the pleasure of meeting him at NAMM in
Anahiem CA a few months ago and spent 3 unforgettable days with the band,
on, off and back stage, and we all keep in touch.      Absolutely the nicest
musicians I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with.   No one on this
mailing list ever talks about John.  I wonder why. Is there A John
Entwhistle Band mailing list?  If so put me on it.  SUE