Welcome, Wally Feng

Since you have been met with little but scorn and rude remarks since
joining this list, I'd just like to extend a long overdue "welcome to
the list", Wally.  I think you'll find the "Odds and Sods" and "Whofans"
lists a bit more hospitable when they're up and running again.  As for
this "White Fang" fellow that Mark insists is your alter-ego, he is on
these lists as well.  But, although some people would have you believe
differently, I have always found him to be kind, sensitive, unassuming,
and utterly humble in his posts.  Certainly, he is *not* the sort to
infiltrate another mailing list under an assumed name.  I suspect you
will enjoy meeting him and the other members of "O&S", Wally.  And
unless certain people decide to start posting to "whofans" again, you
won't have to worry about untoward racial slurs either.

Brian V.