Re: ReIssues of Who's Last & Odds and Sods

- ----------
> From: John W. Leys <leys@skipnet.com>
> To: TheWho@igtc.com
> Subject: ReIssues of Who's Last & Odds and Sods
> Date: Saturday, May 03, 1997 12:25 PM
>
> Does anybody know if there are any plans to reissue "Odds & Sods" and/or
> "Who's Last"?

John,
	Odds & Sods Will be redone, since there has been plenty of discussion
about it (what folks would like to see on it).  However, I don't know when,
but it will be.  As far as 'Who's Last',  there are some fans who really
don't care for that particular selection, but as they say WHO knows...
Greg A.