A Call To Arms - Mr Censor speaks out!

In message <199705022230.QAA21262@xmission.xmission.com>, Phil
McRevis <legalize@xmission.com> drones:

re:
>> Pay more attention, it is you who is wasting
>> bandwidth.
>
>Well your'e the one who keeps sending it to the list --

Sending to the list?  The list is for public discussion of all things Who-
related.  Before you rudely interrupted we were discussing 'Tommy'.
Do you deny the relevance of 'Tommy'?

>my reply was to
>ask you to keep things to the subject of the list.

Still playing Mr. Censor eh?  Maybe one day you will have the good sense
to keep your mouth shut.  You are not the moderator of this list nor any
other list and you never will be.  Will you ever learn from your mistakes?
I don't wish to receive any more of your disgusting private e-mail either.  If
you have something to say regarding this thread please post it to the list
for public viewing.

>And
>no, the volume of posts are such that I don't read every
>single one, but I happened to read yours and I didn't
>see anything about the who in it.

I wouldn't judge the volume of posts as being exceptionally high here.  Still,
the thread was obviously too mentally taxing for somebody with such a
short attention span as yours to follow.  Maybe next time you will try
following the threads before playing Mr. Censor.

- --
Gary L