re: Who Tickets for DC area

You can also call 1-800 551-SEAT for Ticketmaster
tickets for the DC area, from out of town.
They still have not announced a sale date though.

Those in the DC area, don't forget "Listening to You;
The Who at the isle of Wight @ 7:30pm Saturday,
AFI Theatre, Kennedy Center w/ Murray Lerner.

Martin

"You can Join my Gang, even though you're just a girl"-
Pete Townshend

"I'm just a girl!"-G. Steffani of No Doubt

"Who is She? I'll rape it!"-Pete Townshend

"I can never be Your woman"-WhiteTown

"I'm a Loser, no chance to win"-Pete Townshend

*Excerpts from the new mini-opera; "Pete gets Lucky"