The Who at Nissan Pavilion

Todays Washington City Paper listed the August 7th show at the
Nissan Pavilion in Manassas Virginia in their big one page ad.
They still don't say when tickets go on sale though.

One side note; Ticketmaster in the Washington DC area is
partly owned by the old "Ticket Centre" company which is owned
by Abe Pollin (owner of the Bullets, Caps) as part of a sell out
deal when "Ticket Centre" went under. So this means many DC
shows are not apart of the "national" Ticketmaster network, even though
thay are sold locally as "Ticketmaster tickets". You can order DC
Ticketmaster tickets by calling 202 432-SEAT. So dont be surprized
if the Nissan Pavilion show isnt on the Ticketmaster internet site.
I have sent Abe Pollin numerous faxes as to the "problem", but
the <riker> hasn't availed himself to me. The old "Ticket Centre"
tickets had a much more "colorful" hue then the <pickard>
Ticketmaster passes off today. But to get the best looking tickets, you
still need to get them from English or European shows. They just
have more balls then the American tickets : )

Hope this helps

CW