Re: More Townshend Family Silliness

<< Everyone STOP thinking those mean things about English people and
 their teeth!  Bad, very bad!  No biscuit!  Naughty Wholisters!

 Anyway, I think it's more of a receded jaw than an overbite, same
 problem my family has.  (The Ledbetter jaw?)

Yeah, I have it too.  Thank you, Daddy.  I used to claim I didn't have a
chin.  It's handy for not having Rolling Rock rolling down it.  If our
families both have this jaw thing going on. . . and the Townshend's want to
keep that a steady trait in their lineage. . . .