Simon at UC-Davis

Hey WanChef!

Guess what? I also saw Simon at UC-Davis (I was living in Sacramento at the
time) and it was 1984 -  I think it was in August because I was extremely
pregnant with my daughter Rael at the time!! I got backstage also and had a
lovely chat with Simon and he autographed my "I'm the Answer" picture sleeve
(never did chat with Paul). I still have the amateur photographs I took that
evening. You can see the sweat flying off Simon!!

And Simon got married a long time ago to Janie, mother of Ben. I don't know
Paul's marital status.

Pam who doesn't live in California any more