Re: Paulie Boy

<< I remember seeing a picture of Paul and Simon in the studio with Pete
 around the time of "Tommy".  I was pretty distracted by Simon's very
 interesting haircut, but I do recall seeing Paul behind the drumkit...
 and observing (as many others have done) how much he looked like Pete,
  and at the tender age of 12 no less!

I love this photo!  Spittin' image, eh?  I met Paul last fall (hey, it
rhymes) and was having a difficult time getting over the resemblance.  And
Simon, yeah, he's still wearing clothing just as flashy as those fringed
pants.  I saw him at the Mercury Lounge a couple of weeks ago here in New
York--wearing leather pants.  He deserves to wear them.

Amy