Re: Paul Townshend

    I had an opportunity to meet Paul Townshend in Davis, Ca. when Simon went
out on his 1st Tour. 84? 85?  Paul was Simons Roadie, handling his guitars
ect..We hung out for a few hours and I secretly wanted to ask of course" What
kind of big bro is Pete" I never did. He was very nice and quite fun to hang
out with. I oftened wondered about him and is he married and has kids.
    Does anyone know if Simon got hitched? By the way this Digest is really
cool and I wanted to Thank all of you guys out there for most entertaining
reading!