Who '73

Just got a GREAT new source tape of an uncirculated audience tape of the WHO
in Dallas November 21,'73. Its 50 minutes long and includes "Behind Blue
Eyes","Won't Get Fooled Again",Baby Don't Do it","Magic Bus","Overture From
Tommy","Amazing Journey","See Me,Feel Me",and "Pinball Wizard".

  The sound is great for an audience tape,and includes some great between song
banter from Pete and Keith. Townshend stops the show a couple of times to
lecture the audience on all the pushing and shoving going on at the front of
the stage. I'd say the sound quality is superior to the '73 Edmonton bootleg
thats out there.

       Calling Hi-Watt,Gold Standard,Red Robin....etc.if you know what I mean.