I'm NOT "Citywatch"

>Citywatch,

>- -Yellow "Feed Your Head" Ledbetter

Dear Yellow Ledbetter,
No offence, but actually my name is Phil, and not "Citywatch".
Unfortunately, the email system where I work (i.e. Citywatch) insists
on putting the company 'signature' at the end of my messages, and I
can't change it.  You can reach me on email direct by sending stuff
to: PhilWade@Citywatch.co.uk
OK thanks for that, just thought I'd clear up that little gripe.

By the way, whoever it was that was singing the praises of Who by
Numbers, good call.  I dug my copy out and played it constantly
over the weekend.  I'd completely forgotten about songs like "Blue
Red & Grey" and "Slip Kid".  Brilliant.

"Take 276.  You know, this used to be fun"

Phil
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 403 7706
Fax: +44 171 403 7022