Who FAQ

For anyone who may be interested, I'm up to draft three (or is that
version 3.0?) of the Who FAQ.  I posted it on alt.music.who the other
day if anyone wants to look at it.  (If you don't have Usenet access,
e-mail me here at thrh79b@prodigy.com and I'll send the FAQ to you...
at least I'll TRY to, been having some software problems with that
sort of thing recently.)  And, as always, anyone with question
submissions, or anyone who reads the FAQ and has a correction or
suggestion to make, please e-mail me.

Oh yeah, and if anyone would like to put the FAQ up on their web page,
 let me know!

- -Yellow "Keep On Working" Ledbetter