Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #65

>Why on earth would he smash his guitar when it would be ready to play
>again in twenty yo thirty minutes???

Twenty to thirty minutes???? I don't think so.  Maybe if you snap all the strings,
 but have you tried re-attaching a neck to a body ??

By the way, I originally mentioned the Freud thing just in passing.
I don't personally think it's got anything to do with guitars.  Pete
has expressed 'sympathy' with women.  This is NOT saying that he is a
homosexual or bisexual, but I think Pete is definitely 'in touch with
his feminine side', these feelings manifesting themselves in some
sort of penis envy/obsession.  God, I don't know, this is just
amateur psychobabble......

"I know that the hypnotised never lie......do you?"
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 403 7706
Fax: +44 171 403 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk