Re: Fun with Freud and Guitars!

After reading the most recent Digest, I can't help but feel that our
own dear Pete, not to mention many of the listers here, all have deep-
rooted sexual problems, probably stemming from their disturbed
childhoods. Problems of the kind that can only be cured by
psychotherapy.  Lots and lots of psychotherapy.  High quality, very
expensive psychotherapy, that can only be properly provided by
someone who's been studying psychology for many years AND can speak
in broken German.  Fortunatly for us all, I happen to be just such a
person.  Please make your checks out to Doktor Ledbetter, N.M.D.
Operators are standing by.

And remember, a guitar can mean anything YOU want it to...

                                                       -Gelb "My
broken German is rivaled by none!" Bleibesser