Re: Freud, Pete, and "Horse's Neck"

>I think Sigmund Freud would have something to say - Pete is obsessed
>with penises all the way through.

I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed that! :)

But then again, this sort of Freudian stuff can be seen throughout
Pete's career...like that whole smashing the guitar thing, just what do
you think THAT symbolized? And don't even get me started on his
relationship with his mother...

                        -Yellow "Understanding Human Behavior" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com