Dot to Dot

Hey Stew:

I also beg to differ on Who By Numbers - - it is a wondrous piece of work.
It was the first Who album I bought when it was first released and I saw my
first Who show that summer (1976) and they did "Slip Kid". I was in heaven.

To the UK lister who said he didn't like Dot to Dot, give it another listen,
give it several more listens. You are correct though when you said that much
of the mid-70's music was dire, it was the same in the US. If I had to hear
one more Fleetwood Mac or Eagles song . . .

Hand me my checkbook and I'll crawl off to die - - - Pamela