Re: Who By Numbers

nsmith says the Who By Numbers is their worst album? I beg to differ! The
musicianship on this album is great. No other band could have taken Pete's
very personal lyrics and turned them into such well-formed pieces of music.
Good examples would be However Much I Booze (one of my all-time favourites)
and How Many Friends. I don't think this album has grown on him/her yet.
Perhaps you should put the CD in your player and just let it play about five
times and I think you'll agree with me. Many Who fans have already. Just MHO.
Give it a try! Let us know what you think. If any other fans of The Who By
Numbers agree with me, please post your thoughts.

Thanks

Keep on movin'

Stew