Pure Rock Theatre CD

Any on have any further info on this CD, like dates, locations, etc.?

The Who
Pure Rock Theatre
Hiwatt ZA59
excellent stereo
U.S., Autumn, 1969, U.K. January 1970.
Superb sound and performance. Exact dates/location unknown.

Heaven & Hell - I Can;t Explain - Fortune Teller - Tattoo -
Young Man Blues - Substitute - Happy Jack - I'm A Boy ->
A Quick One - Overture - It's a Boy - 1921 - Amazing Journey ->
Sparks -> Underture -> Tommy's Holiday Camp - We're Not Gonna
Take It - See Me Feel Me - Summertime Blues - Shaking All Over -
My Generation

Tom Stevens
stevens@skyenet.net
stevens16@juno.com