RE: Lifehouse

Dave inquired:

                Can anyone tell me more about Petes scrapped project,
'Lifehouse'?? All I ever here is that it pretty much became the
excellent "Who's Next" album, but I cant really here correllations
between songs on that album. What was the main idea behind
Lifehouse??

The best explaination to the Lifehouse Project is contained in the
linernotes &/or booklet that was put out with the Who's Next remaster
w/bonus tracks.  To my understanding it wasn't a concept album in the sense
that Tommy was.  Pete was looking more for a true relationship between the
audience & the music; hence the open door concerts that took place.  If I
remember correctly I also believe that Richard Barnes covers the project
some what in his book "Maximum R&B".

Hope that helps Dave.

KLP