re.Live BBEyes

Steve wrote: "Hmm, let's see...gee, BBE has been released live a wopping
THREE times!
On By Numbers, Concerts for the People of Kampuchea, and Join Together.
Also, the By Numbers version is significant due to the fact that it is
the only released version with Keith Moon on drums.  If that's not
significant enough for you, I don't know what is...

- --actually its been released five times if you count Pete solo recordings.
Deep End live has it as well as the Promo disc for Pete's Psychoderelict
tour.  You make a good point, however, in pointing out that Keith is only
on one version (Who would have thought!)  Keith's the only one who ever
got how to play the song, too (no duh, I guess...)

HG