gaul

        I'm not talking about France.
        My mother had the nerve to insult Roger on his birthday.  She
watched "Sliders" last night (and neglected to tape it for me <distress!>)
and dared this morning to insinuate that he couldn't act!  This from the
woman who idolized Burt Reynolds....
        I think he did a fine job, even being objective (which, I will
admit, is difficult) and judging only by last week's show (because I didn't
see last night's <grrr>).  I mean, sucking out people's brains isn't exactly
a challenging role!
        And on a totally unrelated note, doesn't he look great in uniform?  ;)
Happy birthday Roger Daltrey!
JenniferD
A Guitar          __   ____
"'Mrs. Robinson, if you don't mind my saying so, this conversation
  is getting a little strange.'" -Dustin Hoffman, 'The Graduate'