Not the real me, but a very close one.

I am a  big Beatles fan.  They and the who are my 2 fav bands of all time.
 In the area I live (Kansas City) there is a Beatles immitation band by the
name of Liverpool.  I have seen them dozens of times and I realize that they
are not the real thing but it is the closest I will  ever get to the real
thing.  They are well known in the mid-west and are hailed as one of the best
immitation bands in the U.S..  I know of other immitation bands like
Strutter, Duce (Kiss) Give me shelter (Stones) Pulse (Floyd) The Back Doors
(Doors).  Is there a Who band.  This is somthing I have always wondered.  I
have often thought about starting my own with some friends.  I would do
vocals I had a crazy drummer a big bass player and one hell of a guy for
guitar who lookes a lot like pete.  I thought about the name Maximum R&B.
 Well we have all gone are seperate ways but hell I would pay to see that so
there has to be one out there somewhere.  This is a really long message that
goes no where.

Ryan