Pete on LD

Hi all,

I suppose there isn't a lot of laserdisc fans on this list, or I
probably would already have learned about what I discovered tonight.

Pete's Psychoderelict Live concert is available on Laserdisc.
I was just flipping through my Image "Laserdisc Preview" for June,
and I noticed this disc toward the back.

It's titled simply "Pete Townshend Live," lists for $50, and at 150
minutes, so is probably two discs.  I'm sure, like me, most of you
have the Great Performances episode with Pete, and this is probably
the same video, but it'll be nice to have it on a decent format.

On a related note, does anyone have a list of Who related laserdiscs
that have been available?  I currently only have three:
	"The Who - Who's Better, Who's Best"
	"White City"
	"The Who's Tommy: The Amazing Journey"

and unfortunately passed on McVicar a couple of years ago in a discount
bin.  I'd love to have a collection of Pete's solo videos, but I've
never seen any indication that such a collection was available.
It's probably about time I added a few more Who titles to my LD
collection.

	Bill

/* Bill Sherman	 (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */