Re: Upside Down and Unpleasant Behavior

Now Rick, there's no need to go flying off the handle at Drew over
one innocent little post.  Okay, sure, I can see how someone might
get a little irritated because the post in question had absolutely no
Who content, which is a bit silly what with this being a Who list and
all.  But then again, posts with no Who content aren't really a new
thing around here, are they?  It's just one of those things you have
to learn to accept.  And while you and I might be well aware that
left-handed people find it easier to play the guitar upside down, not
everyone is so well informed.  It is best to correct such ignorance
in a quiet and polite manner.  There is no excuse for getting all
angry at someone else and insulting them just because they don't know
everything that you do.  One of the main purposes of a list like this
is to facilitate the sharing of information.  There isn't anyone here
who knows everything about music, or rock history, or the Who.  We
all have something to learn from each other.  That's the whole point.
 If you have trouble with this, you would probably be better off
dropping the list.

And that's all I have to say about that.

- -Yellow "Jumbo Shrimp" Ledbetter