Concert photo's

I have tickets to the Who concert in Montreal this summer, 4th row, I am
extreemly interested in taking pictures at the concert. I know that a
lot of you who fans out there have taken pictures at concerts, and I am
interested in learning the best way to do this, ie: what kind of film to
use, if I should use a flash, what speed film what kind of camera,
please tell me any suggestions that you have

thanx
emmee

p.s. while playing a bit today I noticed that the page at
http://www.thewho.com has changed, it is very interesting, so chect it
out. at http://www.thewho.com

        *   Check out my Who Homepage called Dr. Jimmy's     *
        *  Homepage. I have tapes to trade and much more!    *
        * http://www.angelfire.com/ny/doctorjimmy/index.html *