U2 Stink

This is not really Who-related but U2 played in Madison (Wisconsin) last
night and my office is just down the street from the stadium. I was standing
out in the parking lot around 2:00 in the afternoon and I could hear U2
doing their sound check and one of the songs they did was the Bob Marley
song "Buffalo Soldier". I read a review of the show in today's paper (of
course I didn't go to the show, they haven't released a decent album since
"Boy") and they of course did not perform "Buffalo Soldier." Hell, I almost
liked them there for a second when I heard them doing a Bob Marley song!!