GREATEST RnR BAND

Drew wrote
>you cant diss the Beatles like that, look at people today still covering=

>their songs, im planning on printing out the Yer Blues Tablature right
>now. The band was great. I thought that they were stupid too until
>recently, but theyre great. Get an album, one of the anthology and
>relax.

Sorry if you thought I disliked the Beatles. Yes, they were great and I g=
ot
all their albums...  I took the Beatles as an example. I should have talk=

about Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Genesis ( or the Ruttles? ...)
They  all made great music. It doesn't matter if they are the greatests o=
something. This kind of sterile competition isn' t required to enjoy musi=
c.
On the contrary, I think it makes you blind for other bands, music or
styles.
A last word, let me know when you print Yer Blues; I d'like to play this
tune.
Yves-Pierre