Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting!

Oh yeah, without a doubt my FAVOURITE cover by the Who->.  The lads
really tear the house down with this number.  Anyway, the book that came
in my box set was stolen from me before I could get the juice on this
number.  Since it is the last song on the last disc, I imagine this song
was recorded not too long ago.  And I'm very certain that Keith Moon is
not drumming.  I'm sure everyone knows about this number except for me.
Right?  Could someone please tell me when it was recorded, why it was
recorded, who's playing the drums, and maybe where it was recorded?
Right On, and Long Live Spock, er, Rock!

- -Jeff Brown

what about...
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/5340/glabis.html