WOW!

>>> It was actually in '77,and the show was released on two double-vinyl
bootlegs called "For Badge Holders Only" parts 1 & 2.Moon plays "Rock
N Roll" on pt.1,and "Out On The Tiles" and "Moby Dick" (along with
Bonham) on pt.2.

Really? Fuck me, that must be good.  Choose 3 Led Zep tracks on which
drums feature HEAVILY, and then let Keith Moon play.  What a result.
Now, this has got to be heard.  Where do I get this boot from???  I'm
a bit of a Boot Virgin.  the only ones I ever see are the crappy
cassettes from market stalls.  Where on earth (or preferably the
Portobello Road/Notting Hill area of London) does one get hold of
boots on vinyl/CD??
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022