Beach Boys

In honor of Keith Moon I thought I would pass along the following:

>>> BEACH BOYS CHAT LIVE FROM HOB PALACE
>>> MONDAY, JUNE 30 @ 6:30 P.M. PT

It's Fun, Fun, Fun as those original surf dudes, the Beach Boys,
chat LIVE
from the HOB Palace on Monday, June 30 at 6:30 p.m. PT.  The
legendary
California boys are sure to make a splash, chatting from the green
room of
House of Blues, Myrtle Beach before their concert.
http://hob.com/palace/

- --=20
Kevin B. O'Brien                  TANSTAAFL
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much."
                                         Oscar Wilde

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/