airplay

Brian in Atlanta wrote:
>Whcih leads me to something I wanted to ask:  what Who songs get the most
>airplay in your area?

        In northern Ontario, I'd hazard a guess that #1 is the same across
the area.

1)  "Squeezebox" (We're a dull crowd, okay?)
2)  "Saturday Night's Alright"  (The first time I heard it, I was a Who fan,
and         I was sure it was Roger singing,  but I didn't think it sounded
like         Pete.  I was right, too.)
3)  "Who Are You" (Not edited for language, because I don't think they can
tell         he's swearing!  Funny, I heard it once back-to-back with "You
Oughta         Know"... and she was f-f-faded!)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____	http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
\---\____________/   -     \	My lawnmower works again!  (It's my dad's
 :::=====================I  |	healing hands - all he has to do it touch