Re:Jimmy Page & sessions

>Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 Phil wrote:
>Subject: Jimmy Page & sessions

      RE:
> funny
>guy.What a great sense of humor!What's that?You were *serious*???!!!
> Oh man...you need some serious help,and a history lesson to boot.Buy
>yourself a GOOD book on The Who and learn what REALLY happened.
>

>Look, there's really no need for this withering sarcasm.  Why don't
>you just get off your fucking high horse and enlighten this person???
>We can't all be stuck up our own arses, so perhaps you'd like to give
>us a description of the inside of yours - you obviously spend a long
>time there.

 Wow,Talk about "withering sarcasm"!If this isn't a case of the pot calling
the kettle black,I don't know what is!My remarks regarding Page and The Who
(while admittedly somewhat sarcastic), were intended in the spirit of
friendly banter,in the same way that two people might have a spirited,but
amiable arguement over two rival sports teams.However,I don't detect that
tone in your message.So as far as ARSES go,I guess that I'd rather spend
time inside of one than *BE* one.Take that any way you like.

                       Long Live Rock,

                              I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!