Re: lyrics to "Athena"

>By the way, I've been listening to It's Hard lately, does anyone
know
>what the words are to "Athena-" "She's just a girl, she's a WHAT?"

The magic word is..."bomb".  Really.

>Also, what is the "herpes masterclass?"

A really nasty sexually transmitted disease...one that is not
mentioned anywhere in the lyrics to "Athena".  I'm not sure what
lyrics you are misunderstanding, maybe if you gave the whole line
then someone could tell you what it really is.

- -Yellow "Coffee, tea, or tequila?" Ledbetter