Re: Fortune Teller

> Nah, fortune teller has definitely been released on a 'normal' who
> album.  Is it "Sell Out"?

Phil:

IS there a "normal" Who album?
FT isn't on SO, at least in the US. LAL, yes, but only since they've
reissued it. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the studio
version. The live version is a different matter. I heard that first on
Fillmore East `68, which may even be a better one than on LAL. I'd say
Tattoo definitely is.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend