Re: Yellow on Many Depressing Things

In a message dated 97-06-21 00:51:52 EDT, THRH79B@prodigy.com (MS KELLY D
GILES I) writes:

<< "We did what we thought was right, but to what end?  No
 matter how many flowers we send, it's not going to bring those people
 back to life.  Nothing we could ever do will change or erase what
 happened."  >>

Sad, but true. It's the only realistic way to look at it, it may show some
compassion, but in no way will it change the situation, or, more importantly,
the outcome. Pete was facing reality, I guess it just takes some people more
time to get thoughts collected and also face reality.