Page, not much Who

Regarding the various recent posts about Page, PT, etc...Are we
really sure that Pete hates Page?  I read Dougal's book about KM a
long time ago but vaguely remember stories of wild times when the Who
and Led Zepellin got together.  There was a famous show in which
Keith and Bonham played together, right?  I always assumed there was
a friendly rivalry between the two bands but if anyone knows any
details please let me know.

Is is really true that Page was a heroin addict in the late '70s and
early 80's and then kicked it?  I always assumed he dabbled in it
without ever becoming a true addict.  Again, if you know any details
please fill me in.

Is it really true that Page and Beck don't get along?  I thought Page
recorded recently at Beck's studio - maybe for the album he did with
Coverdale (sorry to post that name - ugh!).  Or maybe Beck recorded
at Page's... I know they used to argue about who wrote Beck's bolero
but can we really be certain they are not polite with one another if
not friends?

Page is a weird guy - a private person who doesn't seem to have many
friends.  Plant says it was very difficult for him to work with Page
at first because of Page's unique personality but I don't know what
he means by that.  From what my ears tell me Page's playing started
deteriorating around 1974 or so.  I have a handful of later years LZ
boots and Page plays horribly on all of them.  And yet now it seems
he has made a comeback, at least to some of those who saw the
recent Page & Plant shows.  Supposedly he had some truly stellar
nights on that tour but I can't imagine him playing with the fluidity
he used to.

Sorry there wasn't much Who on this one.

"I was a mountain of paranoia"

Frank