spelling

~From:	IN%"istanley@quartz.nbnet.nb.ca"  "Ian" 19-JUN-1997 15:12:23.11
~To:	IN%"TheWho@igtc.com"
~CC:
~Subj:	Re:spelling
~
~>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 Max617 wrote:
~>Subject: a final word on spelling
~>
~>ok, ok, ok...i didn't mean spelling in general, i meant spelling of other
~>artist's names, i.e.  someone knocking bruce springsteen, but spelling it
~>springstein.
~
~ Don't you think that you're getting a bit petty?Personally,I could care
~less if it was spelled "Springsteen","Springstein","Springstone",or
~*WHATEVER*.I still know who the individual is talking about.It's a hell of a
~lot easier than trying to figure out
~endless acronyms like "TKAA","WGFA","BBE","ICSFM",etc,because people are too
~lazy to write out the whole words.
~
~                                Long Live Rock,
~
~                                       I.S.
~
~ BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!
~
Ian,

right on !

thanx,