No Subject

<< The show was televised for the HOB patrons that evening.  Perhaps someone
 > recorded it.  Also, security busted someone taping the show. >>

If anyone out their has/did record the show, I'd really like to get a copy of
it!  I wanted to see it, but was unable to because of other cercumstances.
 From all the reviews on this web sight it sounded incredible!!!!  With such
a great line-up and influencial individual--PETE TOWNSHEND this is/was a show
to treasure for years to come.  Does anyone know why/how HOB got the
opportunity to show it?  did anyone know prior?  Why did Pete cancel his show
in Denver, but keep the show at HOB? any other possible Pete show to come?
 Are thier still good seats left for the Greatwoods, MA show?  I need a pair.

"How many friend have I really oot........you can count them one one hand!"