What if?

<< From: wolfson@allegheny.edu
 Subject: WHAT IF?

I have to agree I never listen to all of IH or FD, just a few cuts, partially
because of Kenny's presence, and partially because I consider a lot of the
songs weak. At the time, it really surprised me that The Who choose to go on
after Keith's death, although it would've broken my heart to have them break
up. When the break up finally happened, it seemed kind of anti-climactic.

I think I prefer your revisionist approach to what really happened--except
for the past
year!  I will always go to see The Who/and/or any version thereof, but those
years with Kenny, I was definitely in denial!

Veronika