PT and the theatre

As a theatre neophyte, has anyone ever come across PT mentioning his
favorite plays, musicals, theater productions, etc? I know he's mentioned
"Rent", whose songs I just can't swallow, and you hear the names of Harold
Pinter and Noel Coward mentioned in the song "Let's Get Pretentious" (there
are productions of Pinter's "Betrayal" and Coward's "Blithe Spirit" in my
area that I may check out...).

Also, is the official "PT-approved" Tommy ensemble completely over or are
they still touring somewhere (maybe Sing-Sing by now...)?

D13