Re: incorrekt speling

In a message dated 97-06-17 21:34:27 EDT, istanley@quartz.nbnet.nb.ca (Ian)
writes:

<< >> Secondly, will everyone please learn how to spell on this newsletter?
 I mean
 >> its bad enough having to wade through a lot of nonsense about how awful
 >> everyone else except The Who are (and I am a die-hard Who fan!), without
 >> having to look at your mis-spellings.

 >Get a life. Read for the content and the hell with spelling errors.
 >If I am writing a 10 page text for work or school, I'll make sure
 >it's all perfect. Here ? Give me a break.....Lighten up.

  I agree with you.The purpose of this list is to share information and
 viewpoints,not to voice petty complaints over minor spelling errors in the
 posts.If he doesn't like it,then he can go fuk hemself! ;)

I agree too. Sheesh, I just got out of school and it feels good to make a few
spelling errors and not be penalized for it. Don't spoil my fun!!!
Mike