Re: Pete's out?

Greg Marsh writes:

> I heard a partial piece on the radio about Pete leaving after the end of
> this tour.  I heard he would not participate in any future Who projects.
>
> Can anyone substantiate or clarify this information...is it even true?

"this could be the last time, this could be the last time, it may be the
last time, I don't know..."

oops sorry, wrong band.  :-)

My point is, this has been said before (remember the Final Farewell Tour of
'82?), and tends to change.  My guess is that Pete's willingness to work
with The Who is inversely proportional to his bank acount.

- -> Paul <-